Two new movies! Two big openings! does anyone move up the ranks!? HERE. WE. GO.
- 1.21 GigaWATTS: 142 points (The Avengers(Done), Dictator)
- Team Harpo’s Harpies: 72 points (Dark Shadows(Done), MIB III)
- The Escape From The Return of Butt Mountain: 59 points (Battleship, Snow White))
- Fang McFrost: 16 Points (Madagascar 3)
- Joseph Parks Sucks: 14 points (Prometheus)
- The Escape From The Return of Butt Mountain II: Electric Boogaloo: 8 points (Chernobyl Diaries(Done))
- Patty Hearst Syndrome
Two more teams are now on the board in Joseph Parks Sucks and Fang McFrost as Madagascar 3 and Prometheus did battle for the top spot at the box office, with the kids winning the day. Team Harpo’s Harpies saw their first film bow out for reaching it’s 30 day max and unfortunately closed out it’s run earning no points having fallen out of the top 10 AND not grossing enough to pass another $10 million mark. TEFTRoBM II: EB saw Chernobyl Diaries plummet out of the top 10 to stop earning points, though their next film will be hitting theaters Friday in Rock of Ages. 1.21 GigaWATTS remains in the top spot, earning a small amount of points from The Dictator for staying in the top 10 another week.
Rock of Ages is the only new release drafted by a team to open this weekend, with That’s My Boy starring Adam Sandler remaining undrafted, and avoided by teams as it sits on waivers. However any team looking to make a switch can do so by Thursday if they so desire.